- P. Lucas et al., I, EU-funded research project 2012–2015, partners CETIAT, CMI, DTI, METAS, IPQ, Tubitak, web site at drugmetrology.com.
- H. Bissig et al., Primary Standards for Flow Rates from 100 nl/min to 1 ml/min - Gravimetric Principle, J. of Biomed. Eng., (to be published)
- EURAMET project 1291 - Comparison of primary standards for liquid micro flow rates, final report, (April 2015), available online at: http://www.euramet.org/Media/docs/projects/EURAMET-P1291_FLOW_Final_Report.pdf
- H. Bissig et al., Flow meter assessment (D2.3.3, D2.3.6, D2.3.7), report published on the website www.drugmetrology.com (May 2015).
- C. Melvad, U. Kruhne, J. Frederlkesen, Design considerations and initial validation of a liquid microflow calibration setup using parallel operated syringe pumps, IOP Publishing, Measurement Science and Technology (2010)
- IEC, IEC 60601-2-24 (1998). Medical electrical equipment - Part 2–24: Particular requirements for the safety of infusion pumps and controllers, Switzerland (1998)
- E. Batista et al., Assessment of drug delivery devices, accepted for publication in Journal of Biomedical Engineering (2015)
- P. Lucas et al., Best Practice Guide, report published on the website www.drugmetrology.com (May 2015).
201517th International Congress of Metrology
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Métrologie : pour les sciences de la vie / Metrology to support Life Sciences|
|Published online||21 September 2015|