- EURAMET 2020 Strategy Version 1.1 (05/2015), https://www/euramet.org/index.php?id=documents.
- Strategic Research Agenda for Metrology in Europe Version 1.0 (03/2016), https://www.euramet.org/research-innovation/srasurvey/
- A.M. Dowell, and D.C. Hendershot, Simplzjied Risk Analysis – Layer of Protection Analysis (LOPA), AIChE 2002 National Meeting (2002)
- L. Saaty Thomas, “Fundamentals of the Analytic Hierarchy Process”, RWS Publications, 4922 Ellsworth Avenue, Pittsburgh, Pa. 15413 (2000).
- Summary of NIST Laboratory Economic Impact Studies, http://www.nist.gov/director/planning/summarystudies.cfm
- G. Williams, “The assessment of the economic role of measurement and testing in modern society,” European Measurement Project Report, July 2002, http://www.bis.gov.uk/assets/bispartners/nmo/docs/nms/economics_of_measurements_july2002.pdf
- A. V. Prokopov, L. N. Krasokha, Yu. A. Yegorov, “Method for evaluation of the economic feasibility of investments in metrological activity”, Newsletter of Engineering Academy of Ukraine, No.3-4, 264–267, (2008), in Russian.
- L. M. Krasokha, O. V. Prokopov, “Evaluation of the economic feasibility of creation the national measurement standards taking into account inflation factors”, Ukrainian Metrological Journal, No.1, 8–11, (2008), in Ukrainian.
- P. I. Neyezhmakov, A. V. Prokopov, “Evaluating the Economic Feasibility of Creating National Primary Standards”, Measurement Techniques, vol. 57, Issue 4, 373–377, (2014). [CrossRef]
- Pavel Neyezhmakov, Alexander Prokopov “Estimation of economic feasibility of development of national measurement standards”, Proceedings of 17th International Congress of Metrology, September 21 – 24, 2015, Paris, France, 190010 (2015) available at http://dx.doi.org/10.1051/metrology/20150019001
201718th International Congress of Metrology
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Metrology Custom-Made Issues / Metrologie : Des Enjeux Sur-Mesure|
|Published online||18 September 2017|