- Communication from the Commission to the European Parliament, the Council, the European Economic and Social Committee and the Committee of the Regions. Brussels, 06.05.2013, http://eur-lex.europa.eu/LexUriServ/LexUriServ.do?uri=SWD:2013:0249:FIN:en:pdf
- Mutual Recognition of National Measurement Standards and of Calibration and Measurement Certificates Issued by National Metrology Institutes. BIPM, October 1999, http://www.bipm.org/en/cipm-mra/mra_online.html
- Summary of NIST Laboratory Economic Impact Studies, http://www.nist.gov/director/planning/summary-studies.cfm
- G. Williams, “The assessment of the economic role of measurement and testing in modern society,” European Measurement Project Report, July 2002, http://www.bis.gov.uk/assets/bispartners/nmo/docs/nms/economics_of_measurements_july2002.pdf
- M. MacDonald e.a. “Potential Economic Impact of the CIPM Mutual Recognition Arrangement,” KPMG Report submitted BIPM, 2002, http://www.bipm.org/utils/en/pdf/KPMGreport.pdf
- J. Birch, “Benefit of Legal Metrology for the Economy and Society,” CIML Report, 2003, www.oiml.org?publication/E/birch/E002-e03.pdf
- T. Usuda, “Study on economic impact of equivalence of measurement standards,” BIPM KCDB Newsletter, No. 16, 1–2 (2011).
- T. Usuda and A. Henson, “Economic Impact of Equivalence of Measurement Standards,” NCSLI Measure, 7, No. 1, 62–70 (2012).
- P. I. Neyezhmakov, A. V. Prokopov, “Evaluating the Economic Feasibility of Creating National Primary Standards,” Izmerit. Tech., No. 4, 3–6 (2014), in Russian.
201517th International Congress of Metrology
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Section||Posters Généralité – General|
|Published online||21 September 2015|