- IDC, “Quantitative Estimates of the Demand for Cloud Computing in Europe and the Likely Barriers to Take-up”, (2012). Available for download from: http://cordis.europa.eu/fp7/ict/ssai/docs/study45d2-interim-report.pdf
- Unleashing the Potential of Cloud Computing in Europe, Communication from the Commission to the European Parliament, the Council, the European Economic and Social Committee and the Committee of the Regions, COM(2012) 529, Available for download from: http://eur-lex.europa.eu/legalcontent/EN/TXT/?uri=CELEX:52012DC0529
- The future of Cloud Computing, Opportunities for European Cloud Computing Beyond 2010. Available for download from: http://cordis.europa.eu/fp7/ict/ssai/docs/cloudreport-final.pdf, European Commission (2010)
- M. Hamadaqa, and L. Tahvildari, Cloud Computing Uncovered: A Research Landscape, Adv. In Computers, Vol.86, pp. 41–85. ISBN 012-396535-7, (2012)
- DIGITALEUROPE’s Vision 2020. Available for download from: http://www.digitaleurope.org/DesktopModules/Bring2mind/DMX/Download.aspx?Command=Core_Download&EntryId=157&PortalId=0&TabId=353
- Directive 2014/32/EU of the European Parliament and of the Council from 26 February 2014 on the harmonisation of the laws of the Member States relating to the making available on the market of measuring instruments (2014). Available for download from: http://old.eurlex.europa.eu/LexUriServ/LexUriServ.do?uri=OJ:L:2014:096:0149:0250:EN:PDF.
- Organisation Internationale de Métrologie Légale (OIML), General requirements for software controlled measuring instruments, OIML D-31, (2008)
- WELMEC Guide 7.2: Software Guide (Measuring Instruments Directive 2004/22/EC), available for download at www.welmec.org.
- P. Mell, T. Grance, NIST Special Publication 800–145, The NIST Definition of Cloud Computing, September 2011. Available for download from: http://www.nist.gov/itl/cloud/publications.cfm
- NIST SP 500–292 NIST Cloud Computing Reference Architecture, (2011) Available for download from: http://www.nist.gov/itl/cloud/publications.cfm
- NIST Special Publication 500–291 version 2, NIST Cloud Computing Standards Roadmap, July 2013, Available for download from: http://www.nist.gov/itl/cloud/publications.cfm
- Cloud Security Alliance, “The Notorious Nine Cloud Computing Top Threats in 2013” 2013, Avaliable from: https://cloudsecurityalliance.org/research/topthreats/
- C. M. R. da Silva et al.., Systematic Mapping Study On Security Threats in Cloud Computing (IJCSIS) International Journal of Computer Science and Information Security, Vol. 11, No. 3, March 2013 Available for download from: http://arxiv.org/ftp/arxiv/papers/1303/1303.6782.pdf
- M. Esche and F. Thiel, Software Risk Assessment for Measuring Instruments in Legal metrology, submitted to Federated Conference on Computer Science and Information Systems (FedCSIS), (2015)
- “ISO/IEC 27005:2011(e) Information technology -Security techniques -Information security risk management,” International Organization for Standardization, Geneva, CH, Standard, June 2011.
- “ISO/IEC 1540 8:2012 Common Criteria for Information Technology Security Evaluation,” International Organization for Standardization, Geneva, CH, Standard, September 2012, Version 3.1 Revision 4.
- “ISO/IEC 18045:2012 Common Methodology for Information Technology Security Evaluation,” International Organization for Standardization, Geneva, CH, Standard, September 2012, Version 3.1 Revision 4.
- ETSI Cloud Standards Coordination, Final Report 2013. Available for download from: http://www.etsi.org/images/files/Events/2013/2013_CSC_Delivery_WS/CSC-Final_report-013CSC_Final_report_v1_0_PDF_format-.PDF
- NIST Inventory of Standards Relevant to Cloud Computing. Accessible via: http://collaborate.nist.gov/twikicloudcomputing/bin/view/CloudComputing/StandardsInventory
- Uniscon GmbH – The Web Privacy Company, A Reliable Data Center Excluding Provider Access to Client Data, Available from: https://www.idgard.de/en/sealed-cloud-whitepaper-en/
- TRESOR – Trusted Ecosystem for Standardized and Open cloud-based Resources, Available from: http://www.cloud-tresor.com/
- Ollie Whitehouse, Intel Software Guard Extensions (SGX): A Researcher’s Primer, Available from: https://www.nccgroup.trust/uk/aboutus/newsroom-andevents/blogs/2015/january/intel-software-guardextensions-sgx-a-researchers-primer/
- U. Shanmugam, L. Tamilselvan, U. Nandhini, and Dhinakaran, Attestation for Trusted Computing to Assure Security in Cloud Deployment Services, International Journal of Information and Electronics Engineering, Vol. 2, No. 4, July 2012
- D. Peters, M. Peter, J.-P. Seifert, F. Thiel, A Secure System Architecture for Measuring Instruments in legal metrology, published in Computers Open Access Journal (ISSN 2073431X) doi:10.3390/computers4020061,(2015)
- F. Thiel, U. Grottker, D. Richter, The Challenge for legal metrology of Operating Systems Embedded in Measuring Instruments, OIML BULLETIN, 52 (LII), pp. 7–16, ISSN 0473–2812, (2011)
- F. Thiel, U. Grottker, V. Hartmann, D. Richter, IT Security standards and legal metrology – a Validation, EPJ Web of Conferences, Vol. 77, 00001, p.1–6, DOI 10.1051/epjconf/20147700001, ISSN 2100–014X (2014)
- Gartner’s 2014 Hype Cycle for Emerging Technologies, Accessible via: http://www.gartner.com/newsroom/id/2819918
201517th International Congress of Metrology
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Posters Métrologie légale – Legal metrology|
|Published online||21 September 2015|