- Communication from the commission to the European parliament, the council, the european economic and social committee and the committee of the regions. A Blueprint to Safeguard Europe’s Water Resources, COM (2012) 673 final, 24 pages.
- Directive 2000/60/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council of 23 October 2000 establishing a framework for Community action in the field of water policy.
- QA/QC Directive (2009/90/EC), “COMMISSION DIRECTIVE 2009/90/EC of 31 July 2009 laying down, pursuant to Directive 2000/60/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council, technical specifications for chemical analysis and monitoring of water status”.
- ISO/IEC 17025 International Standards Organisation, General requirements for the competence of testing and calibration laboratories (2005).
- S. Rabouan, A. Dupuis, A. Cariot, M. Albouy-Llaty, B. Legube, V. Migeot. TrAC 37, 112–123 (2012).
- A. Soares, B. Guieysse, B. Jefferson, E. Cartmell, J.N Lester. Environ. Int. 34(7) 1033–1049 (2008). [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- ISO 24293 Water quality - Determination of individual isomers of nonylphenol - Method using solid phase extraction (SPE) and gas chromatography/mass spectrometry (GC/MS)
201517th International Congress of Metrology
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Environnement et climat / Environment and climate|
|Published online||21 September 2015|