- European Directive 2004/107/EC relating to arsenic, cadmium, mercury, nickel and polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons in ambient air.
- European Directive 2010/75/EU on industrial emissions (integrated pollution prevention and control).
- Minamata Convention on Mercury (www.mercuryconvention.org)
- UNEP document “Global Mercury Assessment” 2013.
- Directive 2000/60/EC establishing a framework for Community action in the field of water policy (Water Framework Directive – WFD.
- Directive 2013/39/EU amending Directives 2000/60/EC and 2008/105/EC as regards priority substances in the field of water policy.
- EU Directive 2002/95/EC on the restriction of the use of certain hazardous substances in electrical and electronic equipment RoHS Directive).
201517th International Congress of Metrology
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Section||Environnement et climat / Environment and climate|
|Published online||21 September 2015|