- IEC 60601 Series of technical standards for the safety and effectiveness of medical electrical equipment
- BS EN 61010–1:2010 Safety requirements for electrical equipment for measurement, control, and laboratory use. General requirements
- International Organisation for Standardisation. ISO 15189:2007 Medical Laboratories – Particular requirements for quality and competence. Geneva, Switzerland, 2007.
- International Organisation for Standardisation. ISO 13485:2003. Medical devices - Quality management systems - Requirements for regulatory purposes. Geneva, Switzerland, 2008.
- ANSI/AAMI SP10:2002 Manual, electronic or automated sphygmomanometers. Association for the Advancement of Medical Instrumentation. Arlington VA. 2002.
- ISO/IEC 17025:2005. General requirements for the competence of testing and calibration laboratories. Geneva, Switzerland: ISO; 2005.
- Symposium Celebrating 10th Anniversary of the CIPM MRA October 8–9, 2009 and ECONOMIC IMPACT OF METROLOGY, Dr Franz Hengstberger - Member of the CIPM CIPM: International Committee of Weights and Measures
- L. Siekmann, Requirements for Reference (Calibration) Laboratories in Laboratory Medicine, Clin Biochem Rev. Nov 2007; 28(4): 149–154 [PubMed]
- Directive 98/79/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 October 1998 on in vitro diagnostic medical devices. Official Journal of the European Communities 1998; L 331.
- BIPM: Bureau International des Poids et Mesures. [Accessed 14 September 2007]. www.bipm.org.
- M. Do Céu Ferreira, The role of metrology in medical devices, Instituto Português da Qualidade, Portugal, OIML Bulletin Volume L II, Number 4, October 2011
- IEC 60318-1:2009 Electroacoustics - Simulators of human head and ear- Part 1: Ear simulator for the measurement of supra-aural and circumaural earphones
- IEC 60373:1990 Mechanical coupler for measurements on bone vibrators
201517th International Congress of Metrology
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Métrologie des laboratoires médicaux / Metrology of medical laboratories|
|Published online||21 September 2015|