- Barlow, J. B., W. H. Rae and A. Pope (1999). Low Speed Wind Tunnel Testing. Third Edition, John Wiley and Sons, Inc..
- Maskell, E. C. (1963). A theory of the blockage effects on bluff bodies and stalled wings in a closed wind tunnel (No. ARC-R/M-3400). Aeronautical Research Council London (United Kingdom).
- Ross, I., and Altman, A. (2011). Wind tunnel blockage corrections: review and application to Savonius vertical-axis wind turbines. J. Wind. Ind. Aerodyn. 99, 523–538. [CrossRef]
- Care, I., and Arenas, M. (2014). On the impact of anemometer size on the velocity field in a closed wind tunnel. Flow Meas. Instrum.
- King, L. S. (1914). On the Convection of Heat from Small Cylinders in a Stream of Fluid: Determination of the Convection Constants of Small Platinum Wires with Applications to Hot-Wire Anemometry. Phil. Trans. R. Soc. Lond. 214A, 373–432. [CrossRef]
- George, W. K., Beuther, P. D. and A. Shabbir (1989). Polynomial Calibration for Hot Wires in Thermally Varying Flows. Exp. Therm. Fluid Sci. 2, 230–235. [CrossRef]
This article has an erratum: [erratum]
201517th International Congress of Metrology
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Applications en débitmétrie des gaz / Applications in gaz flow|
|Published online||21 September 2015|