- J. Whitworth, Miscellaneous Papers on Mechanical Subjects. (1858)
- J. Meijer and C. J. Heuvelman, CIRP Annals - Manufacturing Technology, 39, no. 1, pp. 545– 548, (1990) [CrossRef]
- H. Haitjema and J. Meijer, European Journal of Mechanical Engineering, 38, no. 4, pp. 165–172, (1993)
- A Gusel, B Acko, and V Mudronja, Strojniski Vestnik/Journal of Mechanical Engineering, 55, no. 5, (2009)
- BIPM, “Unit of length (metre),” 1983. [Online]. Available: http://www.bipm.org/en/si/si_brochure/chapter2/ 2-1/metre.html.
- International Organization for Standardization (ISO), “Geometrical product specifications (GPS) -- Coordinate measuring machines (CMM): Technique for determining the uncertainty of measurement -- Part 3: Use of calibrated workpieces or measurement standards,” 2011.
- S. T. Huang, K. Fan, and J. H. H. Wu, Precision Engineering, (15), no. 3, pp. 158–165, (1993) [CrossRef]
- BIPM - Committee for Guides in Metrology (JCGM 100/WG1), “Evaluation of measurement data — Guide to the expression of uncertainty in measurement,” 2008.
- EA, “Expression of the Uncertainty of Measurement in Calibration EA-4/02,” 1999.
- W.-S. Kim and S. Raman, International Journal of Machine Tools and Manufacture, 40, no. 3, pp. 427–443, (2000) [CrossRef]
201316th International Congress of Metrology
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Section||Les avancées en mesure 3D et Dimensionnel / Advanced coordinate metrology & Dimensional|
|Published online||07 October 2013|
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.