- ISO 5725-2: 1994, Application of statistics – Accuracy (and trueness) of measurement methods and results – Part 2: Basic method for the determination of repeatability and reproducibility of a standard measurement method.
- ISO/CEI 17025 2005 : General requirements for the competence of testing and calibration laboratories
- JCGM 100 (2008), Evaluation of measurement data — Guide to the expression of uncertainty in measurement (GUM)
- ISO/IEC 17043:2010, Conformity assessment - General requirements for proficiency testing
- ISO 13528:2015 Statistical methods for use in proficiency testing by interlaboratory comparison
- ISO 21748:2017 Guidance for the use of repeatability, reproducibility and trueness estimates in measurement uncertainty evaluation
- H. Lilliefors, “On the Kolmogorov–Smirnov test for normality with mean and variance unknown“, J. Am. Stat. Ass., 62, pp. 399–402 (1967). [CrossRef]
- T.W. Anderson, D.A. Darling, “A Test of Goodness-of-Fit“, J. Am. Stat. Ass., 49, 765–769 (1954). [CrossRef]
- EN 55016-2-3 2010 : Specification for radio disturbance and immunity measuring apparatus and methods. Methods of measurement of disturbances and immunity. Radiated disturbance measurements.
201718th International Congress of Metrology
|Number of page(s)||14|
|Section||Metrology concepts and uncertainty / Incertitudes et concepts métrologiques|
|Published online||18 September 2017|