- Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OCDE), Regulatory frameworks for nanotechnology in foods and medical products: Summary results of a survey activity, DSTI/STP/NANO(2012)22/FINAL, 21 March 2013. http://search.oecd.org/officialdocuments/publicdisplaydocumentpdf/?cote=DSTI/STP/NANO%282012%2922/FINAL&docLanguage=En (consulted on May 2015).
- Draft guidance from FDA, Considering Whether an FDA-Regulated Product Involves the Application of Nanotechnology, 14 June 2011. http://www.fda.gov/RegulatoryInformation/Guidances/ucm257698.htm (consulted on May 2015).
- Reflection paper on the data requirements for intravenous liposomal products developed with reference to an innovator liposomal product, EMA/CHMP/806058/2009/Rev 02, 21 February 2013. http://www.ema.europa.eu/docs/en_GB/document_library/Scientific_guideline/2013/03/WC500140351.pdf (consulted on May 2015).
- Joint MHLW/EMA reflection paper on the development of block copolymer micelle medicinal products, EMA/CHMP/13099/2013, 17 January 2013. http://www.ema.europa.eu/docs/en_GB/document_library/Scientific_guideline/2013/02/WC500138390.pdf (consulted on May 2015).
- Report of the Joint Regulator -Industry Ad Hoc Working Group: Currently Available Methods for Characterization of Nanomaterials, 17 June 2011. http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/sectors/cosmetics/files/pdf/iccr5_char_nano_en.pdf (consulted on May 2015).
- Organization for Economic Co-operation and Development (OCDE), Guidance manual for the testing of manufactured nanomaterials: OECD’s sponsorship programme; First revision ENV/JM/MONO(2009)20/REV, 2 June 2010. http://search.oecd.org/officialdocuments/displaydocumentpdf/?cote=env/jm/mono%282009%2920/rev&doclanguage=en (consulted on May 2015).
- FDA advisory committee for pharmaceutical science and clinical pharmacology meeting Topic 2 Nanotechnology - Update on FDA Activities, 9 August 2012. http://www.fda.gov/downloads/AdvisoryCommittees/CommitteesMeetingMaterials/Drugs/AdvisoryCommitteeforPharmaceuticalScienceandClinicalPharmacology/UCM314585.pdf (consulted on May 2015).
- M. Gaumet, A. Vargas, R. Gurny, F. Delie, Eur. J. Pharm. Biopharm. 69 1 (2008). [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- B.Y. Shekunov, P. Chattopadhyay, H.H.Y. Tong, A.H.L. Chow, Pharmaceut. Res. 24(2) 203 (2006). [CrossRef]
- ISO 22412:2008(E): Particle size analysis - Dynamic light scattering (DLS).
- NIST-NCL Joint Assay Protocol, PCC-1 Version 1.1, Measuring the Size of Nanoparticles in Aqueous Media Using Batch-Mode Dynamic Light Scattering, November 2007, revised February 2010. http://ncl.cancer.gov/NCL_Method_PCC-1.pdf (consulted on May 2015).
- ISO 5725–1:1994: Accuracy (trueness and precision) of measurement methods and results - Part 1: General principles and definitions.
- ICH Harmonized Tripartite Guideline, Validation of analytical procedures: Text and Methodology Q2(R1), Current Step 4 version, Parent Guideline dated 27 October 1994, (Complementary Guideline on Methodology dated 6 November 1996 incorporated in November 2005). http://www.ich.org/fileadmin/Public_Web_Site/ICH_Products/Guidelines/Quality/Q2_R1/Step4/Q2_R1__Guideline.pdf (consulted on May 2015).
- Guide to the expression of uncertainty in measurement, JCGM 100:2008 GUM 1995 with minor corrections. http://www.bipm.org/utils/common/documents/jcgm/JCGM_100_2008_E.pdf (consulted on May 2015).
- P.-C. Lin, S. Lin, P.C. Wang, R. Sridhar, Biotechnol. Adv. 32(4) 711 (2014). [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Malvern, Size quality report for the Zetasizer Nano, Version 9, 2014 (available on Malvern’s site, required registration to access to this note, consulted on May 2015).
201517th International Congress of Metrology
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Nanotechnologie : mesure et caractérisation / Nanotechnology: measurement and characterisation|
|Published online||21 September 2015|