- Godish, Thad. Indoor Environmental Quality. CRC Press, 2000. [CrossRef]
- Moore, Suzi, Nora Burba Trulsson, Suzi Moore McGregor, Terrence Moore. Living Homes: Sustainable Architecture and Design. Chronicle Books, 2001.
- Sanders, Mark S., and Ernest J. McCormick. Human Factors in Engineering and Design, 7th ed. McGraw-Hill Book Company, 1993.
- Croome, Derek J. Noise, Buildings and People, Pergamon Press, 1977.
- Michel Garcia, Michel Perraudeau, Samuel Carré, Christophe Martinons. “Récapitulatif des methods d’évaluation de l’ergonomie et du confort visuels”, Project CITADEL, Jalon J2.2.1, Août 2010.
- UNI 10530, Principles of visual ergonomics. Lighting of work systems. UNI 10840, Light and lighting. School rooms . General criteria for the artificial and natural lighting. UNI 11165, Light and lighting Interior lighting Evaluation of the discomfort glare using the glare rating method (UGR). UNI EN 12464-1, Light and lighting Lighting of work places Part 1: Indoor work places.
- Adam E. et al, Day to day dynamics of experience-cortisol association in a population based sample of older adults, PNAS, November 7, 2006, vol. 103, no. 45, 17058–17063 [CrossRef]
- CIE Pubblication 117:1995 “Discomfort glare in interior lighting”
- IESNA “Lighting handobook: reference and application” 9th edition New York IESNA
- JRP ENG 05 Report D.3.8 “Report on measurement conditions and parameters to correctly evaluate glare of SSL luminaires”
- CIE Pubblication 147:2002 “Collection on glare”
- T. Kasahara et al. Discomfort glare caused by white LED light source, J. Light & vis. Env. 30(2), 95–103 [CrossRef]
- T. Irikura et al. Equivalent veiling luminance caused by small glare light source near the visual line, Light & vis. Env. 19(1), 22–27 [CrossRef]
- P. Iacomussi, G. Rossi, L. Rossi, A Comparison Between Different Light Sources Induced Glare on Perceived Contrast, Lighting & Engineering Svetotekhnika, Vol 20, no.1, 2012
- C.M. Lee, H. Kim, D.S. Choi, A study on the estimation of discomfort glare for LED luminaires, Conference proceedings of 26 session of the CIE, July 2007, Benijing, D3–33–36
- X. Chiu, Y. Chen, The appropriate illuminance combinations of a LED desk lamp and ambient lighting based on visual comfort, Proceeding of the CIE 20120 Ligthing Quality and Energy Efficiency, Vienna 2010, 161–164
- EN 12464-1:2002 Light and Lighting - Lighting of work places Part 1: Indoor work places.
- “Unified glare rating (UGR) and subjective appraisal of discomfort glare”, yukio Akashi, lighting res. Technol. 28(4) 199.206 (1996)
- B M Paul, H D Einhorn; “Discomfort glare from small light sources”; Lighing Res Technol. 31 139–144 (1999) [CrossRef]
201316th International Congress of Metrology
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Métrologie sensorielle / Soft metrology|
|Published online||07 October 2013|