- JCGM 200:2012, International vocabulary of metrology – Basic and general concepts and associated terms – 3rd edition (2008)
- FD ISO Guide 34, General requirements for the competence of reference material producers (2010)
- S. Bürger, S.D. Balsley, S. Baumann, J. Berger, S.F. Boulyga, J.A. Cunnungham, S. Kappel, A. Koepf, J. Poths, Intern. J. Mass Spectrom. 311, 40–50 (2012) [CrossRef]
- S. Bürger, R.M. Essex, K.J. Mathew, S. Richter, R.B. Thomas, Intern. J. Mass Spectrom. 294, 65–76 (2010) [CrossRef]
- R. Jakopic, A. Verbruggen, R. Eykens, F. Kehoe, H. Kühn, Y. Kushigeta, U. Jacobsson, J. Bauwens, S. Richter, R. Wellum, Y. Aregbe, J. of Radioanal. and Nucl. Chem. 286, 449–454 (2010) [CrossRef]
- R. Jakopic, S. Richter, H. Kühn, Y. Aregbe, J. Anal. At. Spectrom. 25, 815–821 (2010) [CrossRef]
- FD ISO Guide 35, Reference materials – General and statistical principles for certification (2006)
- NF ISO 5725-5, Application statistics – Accuracy (trueness and precision) of measurement methods and results – Part 5: alternative methods for the determination of the precision of a standard measurement methods (1998)
- NF ISO 13528, Statistical methods for use in proficiency testing by interlaboratory comparisons (2005)
- JCGM 100, Evaluation of measurement data – Guide to the expression of uncertainty in measurement (2008)
- M. Cox, P. Harris and S. Ellison, CCQM Discussion document, 2011–04–01 (2011)
- M. Cox, Metrologia 39, 589–595 (2002) [CrossRef]
- ISO Guide 31, Reference materials - Content of certificates and labels (2000)
201316th International Congress of Metrology
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Autour de la traçabilité et Management, Formation / Achieving traceability|
|Published online||07 October 2013|
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.