- Evidential breath analyzers, OIML R 126.
- M. Anghel, Metrology of Mass Concentration of Alcohol in Exhaled Breath, Printech, Bucureşti, 2009.
- M. Anghel, “Statistical Inference of Breath Alcohol Concentration Measurement”, EPE Conference, Iasi, Romania, pp. 816–819, 2012.
- M. Anghel and F. Iacobescu, “Uncertainty Budget for Mass Concentration of Exhaled Breath Alcohol”, Congress of Metrology, Paris, France, 2011.
- M. Anghel, “Traceability of Mass Concentration of Exhaled Breath Alcohol Measurements and Associated Uncertainty Evaluation in Romania” OIML Bulletin 1, pp. 13–21, 2009.
- M. Anghel and F. Iacobescu, “Quality Assurance of Breath Alcohol Measurements”, IMEKO Conference, Busan-Korea, 2012.
- Evaluation of measurement data – An Introduction to the Guide to the Expression of Uncertainty in Measurement and Related Documents, BIPM 104, 2009.
- Quantifying Uncertainty in Analytical Measurement, Eurachem / CITAC Guide 3rd edition, 2012.
- M. Anghel and F. Iacobescu, “The influence of CO2 in the Measurements of Mass Concentration of Alcohol in Exhaled Breath Using a Dual IR&EC Technology”, EPE Conference Iaşi, Romania, pp. 805–809, 2012.
201316th International Congress of Metrology
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Impact environnemental / Environmental awareness|
|Published online||07 October 2013|