- R. Broda et al., “Radionuclide metrology using liquid scintillation counting”, Metrologia, vol. 44, pp. 36–52, 2007. [CrossRef]
- K. Kossert, “Activity standardization by means of a new TDCR-Cerenkov counting technique”, App. Radiat. and Isot., vol. 68, pp. 1116–1120, 2010. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- S. Agostinelli et al., “Geant4 - a simulation toolkit”, Nuclear Instruments and Methods, vol. 506, pp. 250–303, 2003. [NASA ADS] [CrossRef]
- C. Bobin et al., “Application of a stochastic TDCR model based on Geant4 for Cerenkov primary measurements”, App. Radiat. and Isot., vol. 68, pp. 2366–2371, 2010. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- J. Bouchard, P. Cassette, “MAC3: an electronic module for the processing of pulses delivered by a three photomultiplier LS counting system. Appl. Radiat. Isot. 52, 669–672, 2000. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- C. Thiam et al., “Radiopharmaceutical 11C activity measurements by means of the TDCRCerenkov method based on a Geant4 stochastic modeling”, LSC-2010 Conference, pp. 341–348.
- S.W. Harmer et al., “Variation in optical constants between photocathodes”, Nucl. Instrum. Meth. A 564:439–450, 2006. [CrossRef]
- D. Motta, S. Schönert, “Optical properties of bialkali photocathodes”. Nucl. Instrum. Meth. A 539:217–235, 2005. [CrossRef]
- C. Bobin et al., “On the stochastic dependence between photomultipliers in the TDCR method”, App. Radiat. Isot., vol. 70, pp. 770–780, 2012. [CrossRef]
201316th International Congress of Metrology
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Dosimétrie et Radiothérapie et Santé / Dosimetry and Radiotherapy & Health|
|Published online||07 October 2013|
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.