- A. Ahmadi, J. Fluids Engineering, 131, (2009) [CrossRef]
- D. Blaine, American School of Gas Measurement Technology, (2010)
- L. Darin. and al, Pipe-line & Gas Journal, 59–62 (2008)
- Fluent v 6.3, user’s guide, (2006)
- P.E. Gallagher, M.P Ssaunders. “AGA3, GFC qualifications, savant measurement corporation USA”, (2001)
- Z. Hongjian and al, J. Flow measurement and instrumentation, (2006)
- ISO 5167, (2003)
- B. Laribi, and al, The Eur J Mechanical and Environmental Engineering 48, (2003)
- B. Laribi and al, “2010 ASME Fluids Engineering Division Summer Meeting and 8th Int Conf on Nanochannels, Microchannels and Minichannels”, Montreal, Canada. (2010)
- R. Rans, “7th South East Asia Hydrocarbon Flow Measurement Workshop”, (2008)
- F. Sharipov, J. of Fluids Mechanics 518, 35–60 (2004) [CrossRef]
- Yehia and al, “Engineering applications of computational fluid mechanics” 3, 562–572 (2009)
201316th International Congress of Metrology
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Débitmétrie industrielle / Industrial flow measurement|
|Published online||07 October 2013|
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.