International Congress of Metrology
The International Metrology Congress is a unique crossroads between R&D and industrial applications for all actors and all fields: industrial end-users of measurement equipments, technical experts, public and private laboratories, manufacturers and service providers.
The 3 days Congress aims are:
- To improve your measurement, analysis and testing processes and control your risks,
- To explore the evolution of techniques, advances in R&D and industrial applications,
- And to find all industry stakeholders in one place for 3 days.
1,000 participants from 50 different countries:
- end-users of measurement technology in industry and laboratories,
- quality managers and decision makers,
- manufacturers of measurement equipment and service providers,
- academics and researchers.
The Congress is organised by the Collège Français de Métrologie in partnership with:
- Industrial users,
- Technical organisations, service providers and manufacturers,
- Public European laboratories, universities,
- International bodies: BIPM, Euramet, NCSLi, OIML.